This is the Privacy Statement of Wings Hotel Rotterdam B.V. (hereinafter: “we”), Chamber of Commerce 61418536 and having its registered offices at Airportplein 55 3045 AP Rotterdam, VAT number NL854333551B01, which are applicable to all services of Wings Hotel Rotterdam B.V. and every use of the website www.wingshotel.nl and underlying web pages (hereinafter: “website”).
Wings Hotel respects the privacy of our customers and business partners, and treat personally identifiable information provided by them as confidential. We will collect, use and store such information with all due care and diligence, in accordance with all applicable laws in The Netherlands.
This Statement explains which information we collect, how we use it, and how this can benefit your experience of our website.
- Personal Data
Every time there is any contact or any interaction with guests, and when conducting any aspect of our business, we can collect personal information. This personal information may include the following: your contact details, information in relation to your reservation, stay or visit to a hotel; information relating to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, passport number plus location and date of issue; payment information such as your payment card number and other card details, and also authentication information and other billing and account details associated with (mobile) billing; guest preferences; marketing and communication preferences; groups you were affiliated to during hotel stays; and other kinds of information you have opted to provide to us or which we have obtained about you. All persons who have access to your personal data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
We abide by General Data Protection Regulation requirements (AVG) when processing information. This means, amongst other things, as follows:
- we clearly state our purposes for processing personal data. We do this via this privacy and cookie statement;
- we try to restrict our collection of personal data to the personal data only that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we will ask you first for your express permission to process your personal data whenever your permission is required;
- we adopt appropriate safeguards in order to protect your personal data and require the same of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to provide you with your personal data for inspection, or to correct or delete it.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, you cannot allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Purpose of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To give you the possibility to make a reservation request, or inquiry, 24 hours a day;
- Handling your payments;
- To be able to call you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Analysis of statistics and optimizing the website;
- Camera images to monitor against break-in and theft;
- To give you the possibility to apply for the positions of Wings Hotel;
- Compliance with legislation and regulations.
To enhance your experience on our web site, we may use “cookies”. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your personally-identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us (for example by registering for one of our services). However, once you choose to furnish the site with your personally-identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies, certain browsers can be set to avoid cookies collection. However, if you block cookies, certain features on our website may not work.
We collect your information only to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with our services. We collect, use, and disclose the information it collects for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of reservation and other purchases: We may process information relating to transactions that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of completing your room reservation, supplying the purchased goods and services, customizing our services to your preferences, seeking your feedback on your stay at our properties, and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- Response to inquiries: We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication (such as groups). The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
- Administrative and other communications: To send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other administrative information (e.g., information about your travel reservations, such as confirmation emails).
- Safety and security: To maintain your safety and security as well as that of other guests and staff, while you visit at Wings Hotel.
- Our legal duties: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, regulations, or other legal process.
The legal basis for processing your personal information is made up of one or more of the following reasons:
- Your consent;
- Providing the services, you have requested;
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or other legal process;
- Legitimate Business Interest;
- Social Media
The social media buttons on this website are included to be able to share pages via social media sites such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+. If you click on these buttons your personal data is processed by the relevant social media site. Read the privacy notices of Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ to see how these sites deal with your personal data.
- Changes to the privacy notice
We can amend this privacy notice at any time. Changes are published on the website. We recommend that you consult this notice regularly so that you are informed of any changes.
The rates mentioned on the website are inclusive of VAT and any other levies unless specified otherwise. When justifiable reasons exist, Wings Hotel reserves the right to amend these rates without prior notice.
- Protocol data
When you visit our website and every time you retrieve a file, data that your browser transfers to us is automatically stored. This data is: – Browser type – Operating system used – Referrer URL – Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address) – Date and time of the retrieval. Apart from the IP address, this is not personal data. IP addresses enable an addressing of devices on the Internet. Every computer has a distinctive IP address in the form of a defined number sequence.
- Disclaimer of warranties
Wings Hotel has compiled the information on this website for the use of guests, prospective guests and travel professionals. The information, material and software algorithms contained in this website or which may be downloaded from this website, including text, graphics and hyperlinks, are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’.
The information and material contained in this website are believed to be accurate and complete at the time of their posting. Although Wings Hotel attempts to ensure that all information and material remain current and accurate, they are subject to change without notice and Wings Hotel does not warrant their accuracy, completeness and currency at all times. In addition, Wings Hotel does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of software algorithms and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in any software algorithms.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or you have a request for the inspection, improvement, addition to, deletion or blocking of your personal data, you can send an e-mail at any time to: email@example.com.
Last update: October 21st 2019